In today's episode, you'll learn how to sell more, more often with personal branding, an often overlooked strategy that lets you sell person to person at scale by sparking that human connection.
- People buy from people, not brands.
- As a business owner, you are your own best brand ambassador.
We're joined by recurring guest, good friend, and master of his own brand, Kai Davis.
Kai Davis is an Ecommerce and Shopify Marketing Expert. He helps Shopify store owners sell more, more often to their best customers.
Want to learn how to sell more, more often? Visit DoubleYourEcommerce.com and sign up today to learn more.
- What is personal branding?
- Why is personal branding important to build trust?
- How is personal branding different than normal branding?
- How to craft your personal story (the easy way)
- Why Kurt peacocks in his camo blazer (and you should too)
- Great inspirational examples of personal branding
Tune in for more details!
- iOS app: Videoshop
- Example: Ezra Firestone
- Example: Ramit Sethi
- Example: John Cronin
- Example: Beav Brodie
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”