The people who visit your website are all different.
Some are loyal customers. Others just showed up a second ago from Google.
Using generalized copy to reach them all is a problem because when you try to speak to everyone, you reach no one.
No matter where someone is in your customer journey, personalization marketing can ensure they see the right offer that exactly matches their current need.
In today's episode, we'll break down exactly how to get this started (before the holidays!) with Dana Severson from RightMessage.
Dana Severson is the Head of Growth at RightMessage, Co-founder of StartupsAnonymous.com and Founder of StickinaBox.com, a gourmet beef jerky subscription box built on Shopify. He is a columnist at Inc.com, and the former Co-Founder & CEO of Wahooly (the inspiration for the fictitious company name, Hooli on HBO's Silicon Valley). Rated one of the top 10 writers on Entrepreneurship by LinkedIn.
- What is personalization marketing? And why do I care?
- How to easily segment website visitors
- Examples of personalization
- How to get started in 10 minutes or less for free
Tune in for more details!
- The Hidden Potential of On-Site Personalization and 3 Ways to Get Started
- The Contract Shop
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”