We’ve talked often on this show about the importance of emails.
But leveraging emails as a marketing channel requires having a list of customers and prospects to send those emails to.
So what do you do? The answer is pop-ups.
In this episode, we discuss best practices and benchmarks for pop-ups with the founder of popular pop-up app Privy, Ben Jabbawy.
Through Ben’s leadership, he has helped grow Privy to support over 200,000 marketers in 180 countries. His data-driven approach to lead capture and on-site personalization has helped brands like UNIQLO, The Beatles, The Ellen Degeneres Show, and now you.
- The gap in your funnel that’s fixed by pop-ups
- The difference between advanced pop-ups and a basic pop-up
- Use cases, offers, and stats for pop-ups
- How to use pop-ups without angering Google
- The #1 factor that affects conversion rate
- The most effective formats and triggers for pop-ups
Drive More Sales with a Same-Day Shipping Countdown Timer
Give customers another reason to buy with our simple to use, professional-looking shipping countdown timer.