One of the most successful Shopify businesses I've run across doesn't sell any physical goods at all.
They sell digital goods and did $1 million in revenue in their first year.
Joining us to share his journey is Gary Martin, the co-founder of RGG EDU, a documentary based production company that specializes in the most comprehensive photography & Photoshop tutorials in the world.
After turning down a lucrative job opportunity on Apple's Cupertino software development team, Gary decided to launch his own career in photography and never work for anyone again.
Within a few years, he again made the dramatic decision to ditch client services and instead go on a journey to create the world's best and highest quality educational content.
Three years after launching their store on Shopify, they are recognized as one of the premier educational resources for photography. We are in 150 countries worldwide, have the best photography podcast on the internet, and get to travel the world and learn from the best photographers in the world.
- How they use conferences and the “Netflix effect” to create content marketing
- How having a clear position statement helped drive their business
- Why having a business partnership has worked to grow their business
- How they marketed their first products successfully on social media
- The advantages of joint venture products
- Exactly how they automate product delivery
- Gary's advice for all Shopify store owners
- RGG EDU
- The RGG EDU Podcast
- The Complete Guide To Product Photography & Retouching
2017 Ecommerce Holiday Email Marketing Guide
Are you putting off creating a holiday email marketing plan because planning emails is a chore?
In this no-fluff executive summary, you'll learn every opportunity to send holiday emails, how to write subject lines that get opened, how many emails to send to maximize revenue, and one tip to not annoy customers.
If you are less than 100% satisfied with your purchase and email me saying so, I will immediately click the Refund button and return 100% of your money, no questions asked.