Doing business online without retaining an Internet lawyer is the equivalent of playing Russian Roulette– things tend not to end well. The days of the Internet being the Wild West are long gone. The empire is striking back! You need an experienced Internet attorney to guide you through the ever-growing collection of newly enacted laws and regulations governments are launching to address online legal issues.
- When starting, choosing between sole proprietorship, S-Corp, or LLC.
- Why the S-corp and LLC just became more attractive as business models.
- The importance of a CPA
- How do you use the DMCA to keep people from stealing your content?
- What does a lawsuit cost?
- How to tackle copyright infringement when it goes overseas
- When infringement can be a positive
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes