If you've ever had a brilliant million dollar idea for a product, you've wondered, "How do I get it manufactured?"
To do that, you'll need to find a manufacturer who will work with you. And that's where the nightmare starts for many entrepreneurs. That's when you discover that for most people it's a web of miscommunications, middlemen, and missed deadlines.
So how do you do it right? How do you avoid the pitfalls that have befallen so many crowdfunded products?
Our guest today has brought dozens of products to market, run three ecommerce companies (sold one), and been a part of projects on Kickstarter raising over seven figures.
Nathan Resnick joins us today from his new company, Sourcify, a platform that makes manufacturing easy.
Having helped hundreds of companies manufacture products around the world, Nathan is going to discuss with us how to find, vet, and build a relationship with a factory so that you can turn your idea into a real product.
- How to vet a factory
- Nathan's approach to dropshipping
- How to build relationships with factories
- And why you may be in competition with factories in the near future
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes