Do giveaways work?
Are they an an effective strategy for both growing your email list and increasing your sales?
In a published study from ColorIt.com, giving away $447 dollars worth of product resulted in:
- 6072 Email Subs
- 6176 Tweets
- 5000 FB Likes
- 2500 More Twitter followers
- 159 Orders During The Contest
- 85 Orders After Contest Ended
- $3.47 Per New Customer Acquired
What's the secret?
In this episode, My Wife Quit Her Job's Steve Chou reveals the exact step-by-step giveaway strategy to grow your email list and increase your sales.
Shopify merchants will hear how giveaways are an effective strategy for both growing your email list and increasing your sales
Steve runs the popular blog and podcast MyWifeQuitHerJob where he teaches others how to start a profitable ecommerce business. In addition, he runs an ecommerce store with his wife at BumblebeeLinens.com and an annual conference called the Sellers Summit. His latest business venture is GoBrandWin which is a platform that facilitates group giveaways for brands.
- What to give away
- Strategies to promote giveaway
- When not to run a giveaway
- Steve's exact Facebook ad & email strategy
Tune in for more details!
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”