There are 168 hours in a week. How are you spending those?
In this episode, you'll learn how to get all your work done quickly and effectively, grow revenues and ship projects, and stay sane in the process while delighting customers.
Sebastian Marshall is the cofounder of Ultraworking, a company that's building the future of work itself. Ultraworking's "performance-enhancing software" is being used by fast-growth businesses, programmers, engineers, attorneys, and creatives, including employees at Google and NASA.
- How do you stay on top of all your habits?
- How do you ensure you consistently have fantastic months with a lot of business and personal growth?
- How do you get big projects done quickly?
- The three questions you should ask yourself every week
Tune in for more details!
- Get Sebastian's curated free resources at https://www.ultraworking.com/unofficial — spreadsheets, templates, guides, etc.
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”