Last week, you heard the firsthand announcements from Unite attendees on-site at Toronto.
Today, you'll get caught up on what’s new & improved from Shopify, what it means for your store, and how to avoid being overwhelmed.
Joining us to break it down are fellow Shopify Partners and agency owners Ross Beyeler of GrowthSpark and Alex O'Byrne of We Make Websites.
You'll learn our takes on:
- Overall themes & sentiment
- Connectors for Shopify Flow
- Fraud Protection
- Marketing Dashboard
- Local Payments
- Dynamic Checkout
- New Discounts
Sound like a lot? It is! (And it's not even everything that was announced. )
It's easy to get overwhelmed, so we'll break it down where you should put investing resources.
Tune in for more details!
- Unite 2018: Everything We Announced and How it Will Simplify, Automate, and Accelerate Your Global Growth
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”