Keeping the needs of your customer in mind can be difficult as your business grows.
That's why it's necessary to outsource your customer service to keep meeting and exceeding your customers expectations.
But how do you do it? And what's the ROI of happy customers?
In this episode, you'll hear how outsourced customer service can increase conversions and delight customers… without risk to brand or budget.
Our guest today has led customer service operations supporting ten of the Fortune 100 companies. Vincent Phamvan, Head of Growth at Simplr, currently helps high-growth companies engineer unforgettable customer experiences through top-notch human + AI powered customer service.
Vincent and his innovation work have been featured in media outlets including Entreprenuer.com, Fast Company and The Tennessean. Plus he's the co-host of Startup Garage Live, a weekly livestream for entrepreneurs.
We'll find out:
- What are customers’ expectations for customer service for online stores?
- What are the different “stages” of customer service as they grow from small to large stores? What are the pain points for each stage?
- We know customer service is critical for brand-building, but how can customer service make stores money? (Especially during the holidays)
Tune in for more details!
- Exclusive offer for The Unofficial Shopify Podcast listeners, double the length of your Simplr.ai free trial from 7-days to 14-days. We'll help with your customer questions through email, live chat, or Facebook messenger for free for 14-days. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit simplr.ai/podcast to get started.
- Weekly Livestream
Share your thoughts
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
Grow Your Store in 2018
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
- Prefer to DIY? Read a free sample chapter of Kurt's book Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free. Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
- Learn what's Shopify Plus got that regular Shopify doesn’t?”