One of the more common questions I get is, "Hey Kurt, what apps do you recommend?"
Like any experienced Shopify Expert, I normally give a cryptic non-answer like "I recommend installing nothing until you have a specific pain or problem than can be solved by a single app. Audit your apps regularly to make sure you still need them."
This is not the answer you or anyone is looking to hear.
So how can we navigate the app store effectively? What apps are recommended?
Joining us to discuss it is Aaron Wadler from ShopPad.
Aaron Wadler is co-founder and CEO of ShopPad, an Oakland, CA company built around serving Shopify merchants through App Store applications and custom services. Since its founding in 2012, ShopPad has become a Shopify Plus partner and their applications are now used by over 70,000 brands and retailers across the globe.
- The technology shift that got ShopPad started
- Aaron’s contribution to the Shopify app store 5 years ago
- How can merchants know which apps are right for their store
- Aaron’s approach to support
- How you should analyze reviews
- How to audit apps for quality
- A methodology for safely testing apps
- What merchants should know about approaching an agency for custom development
Links Mentioned chronologically:
- Get a free 60 day trial of ShopPad Apps
- Shopify New Apps Newsletter
- Kurt’s Shopify Apps
- Don’t Get Caught With Your App Down on Black Friday & Cyber Monday
- Jeremy Green, Rails Developer
Black Friday is around the corner
Are you prepared?
Adding email marketing automation to your store can help make this your best holiday season ever:
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com